Friday, September 15, 2006

What I'm Listening To:

  1. Nena, 99 Red Balloons
  2. from Moulin Rouge, Spectacular Spectacular
  3. Whatever their names are, Obsession
  4. Rod Stewart, For Sentimental Reasons
  5. from Moulin Rouge, Lady Marmalade
  6. Bangles, Manic Monday
  7. Barbara, Si la Photo Est Bonne
  8. Billy Idol, Dancing With Myself
  9. Avril Lavigne, Sk8er Boi
  10. Whatever their names are, Still the One

Do regular iPods show the name of the artist and the tune? See, I just have a Shuffle, and it doesn't. But that's okay, I'm happy with what I have and not complaining. But I don't feel like looking up the artists for the songs I don't recall the artist of. Did that even make sense? It did to me, but then, that's me. Weird and all.

For someone who's had a headache for over two months, I'm in a remarkably good mood today. I'd be dancing except my ankle is still too sore to do more than a medium paced walk. And I'm a very rapid walker, so it's been hard to slow myself down.

I don't know if I'll be blogging this weekend, so don't be surprised if I'm MIA until Monday.

1 comment:

Clover Autrey said...

Yay! I'm glad you are good today. Did you see that guy get rid of that other guy's headache on Survivor? Want me to squeeze the crap out of your forehead?