Thursday, September 07, 2006

Faith's Alphabet

A is for Age: Forty-two
B is for booze of choice: No booze. None. Sorry. So let's make B stand for, oh, I dunno, breakfast of choice? I eat a light yogurt with either All Bran or Grapenuts stirred into it on weekdays.
C is for Career: Administrative Assistant. Boring, lame, and pathetic. I know. I'm working toward being able to change that answer to Writer. I'm a writer now, but nobody has paid me one red cent yet.
D is for Dog: Molly
E is essential items you use/love everyday: Great Lash mascara, Get Even powder by Benefit, and my watch.
F is for favorite song of the moment: "Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols
G is for favorite games: to watch live, baseball. To play, Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit.
H is for hometown: Lone Star, Texas
I is for instruments you play: piano (well); clarinet (beginnerish)
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry
K is for kids: Tad and Ellie, but they're in heaven
L is for last kiss: my dog's nose
M is for most admired trait: Persistence
N is for name of your crush: Joey
O is for overnight hospital stays: 1976 when I had my tonsils removed; 2001 when I had a breast reduction; and 2002 when I had my hysterectomy.
P is for phobias: arachnids and insects, large crowds
Q is for quotations you like: "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."--Walter Bagehot "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."--T.S. Eliot "I am a part of all I have seen."--Alfred Lord Tennyson "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie."--Shakespeare "A vision without action is called a daydream; but then again, action without vision is called a nightmare."--Jim Sorensen "Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits."--Thomas Edison
R is for biggest regret: The times I quit trying.
S is for sweets of your choice: Reese's peanut butter cups
T is for time you wake up: Between 5:45 and 6:15.
U is for underwear: nylon
V is for vegetables you love: I love almost all vegetables. Even turnips and eggplant have their place. I call that place the garbage can, but you may disagree.
W is for worst habit: Eating when I'm stressed or emotionally overloaded.
X is for x-rays you've had: Lots o'--too many to count.
Y is for yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy. I make particularly good soup.
Z is for zodiac: Sagittarius

No comments: