Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What I'm Listening to:

Maroon 5, Sunday Morning
Sixpence None the Richer, There She goes
Paris Combo, Fibre de Verre
Queen, Radio GaGa
Dean Martin, You Belong to Me
Peter Gabriel, I Don't Remember
Cast of Hairspray, You Can't Stop the Beat
Cast of Hairspray, Blood on the Pavement
Fine Young Cannibals, Good Thing
???, Taking Care of Business

What I'm Reading:
Just finished Bearing an Hourglass, by Piers Anthony
Just starting With a Tangled Skein, by Piers Anthony

How I'm Feeling:
Cranky. Hungry. Headache-y. It dawns on me that I've been in a bad mood all week. Computer problems, for one. I moved to a different desk in my office, and this computer reeks. And the headache, you know, the one that never ends? It's been bad this week, because I've had sinus headaches on top of the neverending headache. I'm leaving in a few minutes for my neurologist appointment. I hope he figures out what's wrong and fixes it.

How I'm Looking:
Cute. Very cute. Joe colored my hair on Saturday, and it's a different shade than I'm used to. And I got it cut yesterday, and it's very cute. And I'm wearing brown jeans, a long white tank top, with a key lime green cardigan on top that has a butterfly made from bronze and irridescent bugles on it. And brown sandals that make flapping noises when I walk.

Gotta run--I'll post again after my doctor appointment.

No comments: