Thursday, December 08, 2005

Struggling Along

I wonder why some days I feel so hungry--physically and/or emotionally--that I just want to eat everything in sight. Yesterday was tough; it was really cold, and with our heater not working at the house, it was really cold. Joe does a great job of keeping things warm, though, and it was bearable. Anyway, yesterday I ended up using about 10 flex points, and felt like I could have kept on going. And today I'm not physically hungry, but I'm emotionally hungry.

How do I feed the emotional hunger? That's more difficult for me to figure out than the physical hunger.

1 comment:

WendyLou said...

I tried learning something new to fill the emotional hunger. Maybe read a book. A hard thing to do is to figure out what you are emotionally hungry for. That is a tough one.