Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Something About Faith


I stole this from Trista's blog when I found it in her archives today.

2 names you go by:
Faith (my new self-given name. Well, newish, anyway--since early 2001)
Ginny (by those who can't seem to call me by my new self-given name or who, like my in-laws, don't know about my new self-given name because they already think I'm weird enough)

2 parts of your heritage:
French
English

2 things that scare you:
Bugs--anything creepy crawly. I know it's silly, but there it is.
The thought of never achieving anything worthwhile

2 things you are wearing right now:
black granny boots
purple dip-dyed cowl-neck sweater

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Jason Mraz
The Weird Sisters.

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
The Geek in the Pink (Jason Mraz)
Do the Hippogriff (The Weird Sisters)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Freedom to grow
Fidelity

2 truths:
I have anxiety attacks and depression
I talk in my sleep, and have been known to sing in my sleep

2 physical things that appeal to you (in someone else):
eyes
smile

2 of your favorite hobbies:
writing
reading

2 things you want really badly:
to publish my books
to see every play on Broadway

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Egypt
Greece

2 things you want to do before you die:
Publish
See the movie that was made of the book my sister and I are writing now.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I'm a clothes horse
When I've got a case of the blues, nothing cheers me up more than a trashy magazine and a new lipstick. Oh, yeah, and chocolate.

2 things you are thinking about now:
I'm glad I found that cute reed hamper at Ross. It's just what I needed to put under the Dali print in the hall. And it was a great price, too.
I wish I didn't have to be at work today.

2 stores you shop at:
World Market (better than Pier One Imports)
Whole Foods Market

That was fun to think about. I'm stealing something else from Trista tomorrow, but that will just have to wait until tomorrow!

No comments: