Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm just sayin'

Work: Very dang busy. Unless it's icy tomorrow, I'll be working tomorrow. Gotta come in on Saturday because I need to clean the junk out of the unused desks and clean out the supply room where people dump the crap they find in the unused desks to which they move. It's a messy job, which is why I don't want to do it on a regular workday. Not to mention the whole, I don't have time thing.

Home: Very dang busy. Izzybella doesn't have time to come over tomorrow, which is totally cool, because hey, she's doing me huge favors. But when I said that's cool, she insisted I bring her some laundry that she can do for me. Oh, please, twist my arm. Like I'm going to turn down someone who wants to wash, dry, and fold my dirty clothes?

Fun: Tonight Izzybella is taking me to Jason's Deli for dinner (spinach-veggie wrap, hold the pico, sub fat-free swiss for the asiago [not that I don't love asiago], with steamed veggies) and then to see a hilarious play with her comps at Theatre Arlington. I'll report back about the play tomorrow.

Other stuff: I look damn good today. I'm wearing a black form-fitting sweater with a cowl neck and a wide patent leopard-print belt, with Eddie Bauer denim capris and black pointy-toed low-heeled pumps with a kitten heel.

Other other stuff: The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is included in the winter storm watch. It's definitely getting cold tonight, and we may possibly see some freezing rain. And it's supposed to be cold for a whole week. Wow! (You can't see me, but I just did the eye roll to express extreme sarcasm.)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well, it's Sunday. I hope work wasn't too bad for you yesterday. How was the food and the play? Did Izzy starch you undies? lol
Oh, and it's not fair telling us how great you look but not show us! :'-(
lol
Take care!

WendyLou said...

Yeah the cold sucks. Its below 0 here, how cold is it there.

Check out my you tube site later on (same user name) We froze ice cubes on my trunk.