Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What I’m Listening to:

El Tango de Roxanne, from Moulin Rouge
Godless, Dandy Warhols
Rebel Yell, Billy Idol
Pump Up the Jam
Bohemian Rhapsody, queen
Just Like a Pill, Pink
Like a Virgin, Moulin Rouge
Fat-Bottomed Girls, Queen
White Wedding, Billy Idol
Who Can It Be Now, Men at Work

What I’m Wearing: Grey cuffed cropped pants, black cotton lace-trimmed cami, red and black knit bolero, black tights, black suede peep-toe pumps.

How I'm Feeling: I actually had about an hour or two where I didn't have a headache! Squee! Double squee! It's back now, of course, but I've got to say, I really enjoyed that headache-less time period. I'm going to the chiropractor this afternoon right after work, and am really looking forward to the massage that will finish off my session. Oh, yeah, and the sicky stuff. Um, I felt horrible on Friday, and went home and took Nyquil and sucked on sore throat lozenges. I've had a sore throat off and on since then, but that's all. So apparently I successfully nipped whatever it was in the bud. So yay on that. And I got gobs of walking done this weekend--about 3 hours on Saturday and an hour or two on Sunday. Yay for the exercise.

Other Stuff of Dubious Interest: Lessee now--what else do I have of import to talk about? I finally got around to watching "The Devil Wears Prada" this weekend. I think the ushers had to mop where I was sitting, as I drooled over the luscious clothes Anne Hathaway's character wore in the movie. I have a thing for Chanel. I finally ordered my winter white damask grannie boots from Newport News, and I'm hoping they get here this week, as I've got the perfect outfit planned for Friday. But we can only wear denim on certain Fridays, even denim skirts, so if they don't come this week, I have to wait two more weeks for that particular outfit. Never fear, though; I have no doubt whatsoever that I will come up with something else with which to wear them once they come.

What I'm Reading: I finished the fourth Incarnations of Immortality book yesterday, and I'm about a fourth of the way through the fifth, Being a Green Mother. I'm in love with this series. It was awesome of J. to loan me the series, but I'm going to buy them. I have dutifully returned each book immediately upon finishing it, to be sure I don't abscond with his copies.

What I Will Be Watching Tonight: Veronica Mars has its season opener tonight. Watch it! Love the clever writing and excellent acting that is Veronica Mars. Keep this show alive!

No comments: