Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Help!

Can someone who is more html-savvy than I help me with this? I changed templates because I really didn't like my old one. I need to know how to change the color of my titles from this diarrhea-yellow color to something a little more attractive. I also need to know how to move my sidebar from the bottom of the page up to the top.

It would also be nice to figure out how to put my avatar and my blinkies on, but it's not strictly necessary.

If some kind reader could come to my rescue, I'd be eternally grateful. That gratitude could come in the form of cookies, Godiva, books, whatever. Um, I hasten to add, within reason. Let me know. Bless you.

3 comments:

Trista said...

Faith, I might be able to help you tomorrow. What color do you want your titles to be?

Faith said...

Trista, you're an angel. I don't know what color--purple, maybe? Green? Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

If you are on the blogger beta... I can help, it's kinda easy, once you find out where to go....