Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What I'm Listening To:

  1. Pretend To Be Nice, Josie and the Pussycats (I still get embarrassed every time I have to type the name of this group, even though I like the stupid songs!)
  2. Misundaztood, Pink
  3. Turning Japanese, The Vapors
  4. Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
  5. Low Rider, War
  6. Shiny Happy People, REM
  7. Should I Stay or Should I Go, The Clash
  8. Ode to Billie Joe, Bobbie Gentry
  9. London's Burning, The Clash
  10. She Sells Sanctuary, The Cult

What I'm Reading:

I finished The Green Mother yesterday, Book 5 in Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality. In 12 short minutes I will begin book 6, For Love of Evil. Squee!

What I Watched Last Night:

Veronica Mars, which was excellent, as always. We got to meet a couple of new characters. I like Piz, Wallace's new college roommate. And Logan is as tastelicious as ever. The writers are still coming up with the dialog I love so much, and Kristin Bell still has attitude in spades. Did you watch it? Huh? Huh?

Other Mundane Details: I went to the chiropractor yesterday. I didn't realize that it had been so long since my last visit. I realize it today, though. I feel like I got beat up yesterday. My back really hurts. I went ahead and made an appointment for two weeks down the road. That way it won't hurt so much when I go next time, and I'll get to have a good massage that much the sooner. Have you seen those silly Halloweentown movies from Disney Channel? They're really cute, and I have them all on DVD. Well, Disney Channel has filmed a fourth one! I'm very happy about that, looking forward to seeing it, and all that jazz. The quotation I have on my whiteboard comes from the first movie: "Being normal is vastly overrated." I can say that because I'm so not normal.

Four more minutes until I get to go to lunch and start reading this book. And then I get to pass out credit bureau reports. And then I get to have a meeting for the Employee Appreciation Day Committee, of which I am the head. On the job as a real employee for what, two, three weeks now? Employee Appreciation Day is two weeks from today. I've got a lot to get done in two weeks. Any ideas for fun activities? The theme for our afternoon is "go outside and play." Three more minutes and counting . . .

No comments: