Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Embarrassing Moments at Work, Part 694

J. came into my office wanting a retractable badge holder. I looked in the drawer where my keys are usually kept. No keys.

Then I remembered. One of those trips to the bathroom. I had just picked up some office supplies for one of the other managers, and couldn't wait long enough to take the keys back to my office before going to the bathroom. I don't have any pockets. I put the keys in the only available place.

I looked down, and gave J. a panicked look. "Uh, would you mind--"

He took the hint, and looked the other way while I fished the keys out of my cleavage.

I quickly got his retractable badge holder and we both pretended like nothing happened.

2 comments:

Izzybella said...

That's funny. I have to admit I got a visual from before the B.R., and I cracked up. Sorry. I am a bad person.

Faith said...

Yowza! Pre-breast-reduction it would have taken me 10 minutes to find those dang keys!