Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yet another meme . . .

Eventually I'll have something to write about. In the meantime, these are slightly amusing!

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Litehouse Bleu Cheese

What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Jason's Deli, if that counts. If not, probably Chick-Fil-A.

What is your favourite sit down restaurant? El Rancho Grande, in the Stockyards in Fort Worth

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Usually around 20%, but it goes up or down depending on the service and my budget.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Cheese enchiladas. I don't, of course, but I love 'em!

Name three foods you detest above all others. Stewed okra, eggplant, and crab.

What is your favourite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Broccoli beef or beef lo mein

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Black olives, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter, sometimes honey or sometimes jam or jelly.

What is your favourite type of gum? Cinnamon

TECHN-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your mobile phone? 26, although a few of those were temporary things I stored and never got around to deleting.

Number of contacts in your email address book? 28, but gmail saves the addresses of everyone I write. I go in periodically and delete the ones that I don't recognize or no longer use.

What is your wallpaper on your computer? The pyramids at Giza

What is your screensaver on your computer? A slideshow of modern art.

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No way!

How many land line phones do you have in your house? None

How many televisions are in your house? Three, which sounds silly since there are only two of us. But there's one in the guest room, one in the front room, and Joe keeps one in his music room for when he's studying music DVDs/videos.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? That would have to be the Fry-Daddy I bought 5 or 6 years ago and never used.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Alternative

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My eyes

Are you right handed or left handed? Right-handed

Do you like your smile? No, not really. I think my mouth is too small, and I've got bad teeth.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Some teeth, some ova (IVF in summer of 2000), approximately 5 pounds of mammary tissue (breast reduction in spring of 2001), and my uterus and ovaries and a lot of adhesions (total hysterectomy in winter of 2003).

Would you like to? Well, a lot of extra poundage, but I'll remove that myself without surgical assistance.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Yes.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? touch

When was the last time you had a cavity? I don't know--don't visit the dentist too often.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Besides my backside out of the chair? I don't know.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. I'm not the type of person who could know that information and not totally obsess on it. I'd rather live each day as it comes.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I did. I went from Virginia (called Ginny) to Faith. I didn't change it legally, but for all intents and purposes I think of myself as Faith.

How do you express your artistic side? Through writing and interior decorating.

What color do you think you look best in? Brown

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I don't know. My first instinct is to say "not long." However, if I have learned anything, I have learned that I can do just about anything that I have to.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? By mistake? No. When I was a kid, I swallowed anything and everything that came my way, including blue paint from the trashcan of the neighbors who were moving away; a can of melted paste floor wax; my mother's supply of birth control pills; and my aunt's supply of morning sickness pills. Yeah, I had my stomach pumped frequently.

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Nope.

How often do you go to church? Not as often as I should. If you've been following along in my blog, you already know some of the reasons why. It's not something I like about myself, but I'm just not there yet.

Have you ever saved someone’s life? No.

Has someone ever saved yours? No.

DARE-OLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I really don't think so, but one never knows.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No--I only kiss my husband and my dog.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? No. I'll remain faithful to my husband. This question reminds me of the man who asked a woman if she'd have sex with him for $50,000. She said yes. Then he asked if she'd do it for $5. Very insulted, she said, "What kind of a woman do you think I am?" He responded, "We've already established what kind of woman you are. Now we're negotiating the price."

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Definitely not.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sure. Any offers?

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Nope.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? If by hot sauce you mean salsa, perhaps. It would depend on the heat of said salsa. If you mean Tobasco sauce, there is absolutely no way!

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Absolutely not! My beliefs about the sanctity of life are not attached to money.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? No. I wouldn't mind shaving my head, and shaving my entire body. But waxing hurts too much.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes.

1 comment:

Izzybella said...

I totally stole this. Thanks!