Monday, August 21, 2006

Update re MRI

The MRI results are in, and I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to discuss them. The nurse did say there are no lesions and my sinuses are clear, and I'm assuming there's no tumor, as I doubt the doctor would make me wait until tomorrow if there were. So now what?

I honestly think the headaches are a side effect of the Effexor. If my doctor concurs, I may start getting weaned off the Effexor. If so, things are going to get a whole lot worse before they start getting better.

Sucks sometimes.

Oh yeah--I also talked to Clover. Chase is out of danger, but he does have to stay in the hospital for another 2 to 2 1/2 weeks for his pulmonary tune-up. If you read the last entry Clover posted in her blog, about how tired she is, just imagine how much worse it is with a kid in the hospital for several weeks. Yikes!

1 comment:

Izzybella said...

Glad the kiddo is doing better.