Thursday, August 17, 2006

MRI

I've been having daily headaches for over a month now, and I'm just tired beyond belief about having the constant pain in my head. They range from fairly mild to excruciatingly severe. When I went to see my doctor a few weeks ago, he prescribed something for me that he thought would help relieve the pain. It didn't work. So I called again this week. He's now ordered an MRI and a referral to a neurologist. The MRI is scheduled for tonight at 5:30. I'm nervous because I'm somewhat claustrophobic.

I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with me. I just get headaches that nothing seems to alleviate. I've thought that it might be connected with the Effexor, my anti-depressant. Anyway, if you're reading this, keep me in your thoughts. Thanks!!

2 comments:

WendyLou said...

Fingers crossed and Prayers being said. Your name is on the prayer roll at the Ogden Temple.

Trista said...

Good luck! Hopefully there will be nothing wrong...