Monday, May 08, 2006

It always works out this way

No matter how hard I try to plan it so that Joe takes Molly to the vet at least every other visit, I keep end up getting stuck with the task. I think he's taken her a total of twice, and we've had her for 6 years now! She gets to go tomorrow afternoon for her yearly shots, as well as her rabies shot. She's sitting by my knee giving me kisses. She's not going to be so happy with me at 5 p.m. tomorrow afternoon when she realizes we're on our way to the vet. Yes, she knows the way to the vet, and as soon as I start heading that direction, she starts crying. She cries all the way to the vet. Once we're in the waiting room, she tries to sniff all the other dogs and eat the cats. And when we're in the little patient room, she cowers under my knees and pees on the floor. Poor baby. Last time she went she peed on the scale as well.

I got some more writing done on my Chaucer book today. I've got to do some more research, so I'll try to remember to take the pertinent books to work tomorrow.

Other than that, not much happening around here.

No comments: