Friday, May 19, 2006

I love my ipod!!

My sweet husband bought me an iPod shuffle last night. I've been wanting one for when I go work out--my old CD player is so clunky. So today after work, I got it all hooked up, and put some music on it. I've been totally jamming out ever since!

I love those commercials of the shadow dancing zanily down the street while the person is tamely walking along. I've been dancing up and down the halls of my house, and singing at the top of my lungs, probably freaking my dog out. It's a pretty painless way to get active.

I hope Joe doesn't end up regretting this. He won't regret it from the standpoint that more activity is good, and helps me lose weight. He will regret it from the standpoint of having to listen to me sing when he can't hear the music. Let's just say that I make William Hung sound good!

No comments: