Saturday, March 25, 2006

One more bit of progress

I had 3 library books due today. I'm not through with them and didn't really feel like going to the library today anyway. So guess what: I renewed them!

Okay, for most people it's probably not a big deal. For me, it is.

A. I knew they were due today.
B. I knew where they were!
C. I knew that I wasn't ready to turn them back in, as I still need them for reference material.
D. I knew where my library card was.
E. I knew that I could go online to renew them.
F. And I went online and renewed them.

No fines, no hassle, and a feeling of satisfaction.

Isn't it disgusting when you realize how easy some things are to accomplish, and you wonder why you never bothered to take care of them before?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!! Seriously. I mean that. No condescension here.