Friday, December 08, 2006

All right, already!

Since Izzybella is so determined to ensure that everyone knows it's my birthday, I'll blog a bit about it.

Yes. It's my birthday. I was born on December 8th, 1963. I'm 20 years old today. The first time I was 20, it was 1983. It wasn't a good year. So I'm going to be 20 again.

I cannot, of course, guarantee that it will be a good year. I can, however, guarantee that it will be different. Interesting.

Isn't that some ancient curse? May you live in interesting times. It could also be a blessing, depending on how one looks at it. May you live in interesting times.

Whenever or wherever I am, things tend to be interesting.

And if you want to see what I looked like in 1979, go check out Liz's blog.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hmmmmm...

You were born 3 1/2 months before me.., that makes me 19 then, right?
;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy birthday, my dear beautiful wonderful friend!!!